Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Progress Pics Updated!

Hey there,
Ok, so I am in the middle of the Midwest scary blizzard madness! Class has been cancelled and of course, what do I do? Call the gym to make sure they are still open tonight! Yup, sure did. It’s on my way to work, so why should I skip? I am leaving out several hours early to make it there, and will not skip! I repeat, I will not skip….sound convincing enough? We’ll see….
Onto what I know you want: my progress pics from my January weight loss. I wanted to wait until February 1st, so here goes…


Beginning of January 2011
Progress #1



Beginning of February 2011
progress 2



AHHHHHHH!!!!! So awesome, right? You see that? There is ROOM in that shirt! No sucking in over here! The lighting may be different, but I am wearing the exact same clothes. I am so proud of myself and so excited! Also, check out my actual progress pics page where I list my measurements. I have lost a total of 12.4 lbs. for the month of January, and a total of 10 inches off my body!
 
Whoa.

I hope that next month will continue to give me great results. I know in this game, sometimes life happens, and you get slowed down seriously for one reason or another. You get busy, unmotivated, you blow a day of calories, or you may plateau. I am very nervous for these things to occur, but I will do my best to keep doing what I know is best for my body. I really will, because what I AM doing is working, and what I WAS doing was not!

P.S. I guess my Skinny Jeans video did not go over so well….? Now I feel weird!

Thanks for reading,
    Monique

7 comments:

  1. Wow, you are looking great!! Yes, there is a sizeable difference-no pun intended. If that ain't motivation for the gym, I don't know what is!! Keep it up girl!

    Polar's Mom
    www.polarspage.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. The gym during a blizzard? You are definitely motivated. Great before & after photos.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are on fire! I hope you could get to the gym!

    What a huge difference! I could really notice it in your back especially!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looking great!! I have my before pics, and will be comparing them after I lose my first ten! Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Those progress pics look great! Congratulations on your month of success!

    ReplyDelete
  6. WoW That is amazing..That is good you pointed out that you are in the same clothes. You lost in your stomach like I did. I seemed to have lost high on my stomach. I noticed that under my boobs that area of my stomach went down first.I have taken losts of pictures in my bathroom mirror. Ones that I will never post on Blogger. Ones where I have next to no clothes on and wow do I see a difference. I made sure to do side views.

    ReplyDelete

Hi There!

Thank you SO much for reading today :-)

It really makes my day to hear your comments! Thank you in advance for any words of encouragement or questions you may have.

Please leave a link to your site so that I may join you on your journey.

Have a blessed day,

Monique

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...